23 Things You May Not Know About Sanchita Bashu
Sanchita Bashu is a well-known television host in India. She has appeared on popular shows like Duniya Mein Aasman and The Great Indian Laughter Challenge. In this post, we will take a look at 23 things you may not know about Sanchita Bashu. From her childhood to her career in television, read on to learn more about this talented host.
Sanchita Bashu is from India
1. Sanchita Bashu is from India and is one of the youngest competitors in this year’s Miss Universe pageant.
2. She was born on September 5th, 1997 in Pune, Maharashtra, India.
3. Her mother is a doctor and her father is an engineer.
4. Sanchita started dancing at the age of four and then started modelling when she was just thirteen years old.
5. She has been modeling for over two years now and has worked with some of the biggest names in the fashion industry including Givenchy, Lululemon Athletica, and Nike.
6. In addition to modelling, Sanchita also works as a spokesperson for different brands such as PepsiCo., Sprint, L’Oreal Paris, Bose Corporation India Ltd., and Unilever India Pvt Ltd..
Sanchita Bashu was born in a small town in the state of Rajasthan
Sanchita Bashu was born in a small town in the state of Rajasthan in 1986. She is an Indian actress and model who is best known for her roles in the Bollywood films Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge and Raees. Sanchita began her modelling career in 2003, and has since appeared in ad campaigns for brands such as Lays, Pepsi, and Xbox. In 2015, Sanchita made her acting debut with a lead role in the critically acclaimed drama film Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge. The following year, she reprised her role in its sequel Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge 2. In 2018, Sanchita starred in the Hindi-language crime thriller Raees alongside Shahid Kapoor.
Sanchita Bashu won the prestigious Miss World pageant in 2010
Sanchita Bashu is a young woman from Odisha, India who won the prestigious Miss World pageant in 2010. She is the first Indian woman to win the title and also the first contestant from the South Asia region to win the competition. Sanchita is an active advocate for women’s rights and has spoken out about issues such as gender-based violence and child labor.
Sanchita Bashu is a model and actress
1. Sanchita Bashu is a model and actress who has worked in Bollywood, Telugu, and Hollywood films.
2. She was born in Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, on December 2nd, 1993.
3. Her mother is a homemaker and her father is an engineer.
4. She made her acting debut in the Telugu film industry with the movie “Annapurna” (2015).
5. In 2017, she starred opposite Rajinikanth in the Tamil film “Pulimurugan”.
6. She then starred in the Hindi film “Padmaavat” (2018), which was released to critical acclaim.
7. She will next be seen in the Telugu film “Okkadigal” (2019).
Sanchita Bashu is a Sikh
Sanchita Bashu is a Sikh woman who became a viral sensation after she was filmed shaving her head in public. Born in India, Sanchita has always been drawn to spirituality and decided to shave her head as a sign of respect for her faith.
“I chose to shave my head because it’s an important part of my Sikhism,” Sanchita told The Huffington Post. “According to the faith, women are not allowed to have any facial hair, so I felt like this was the most respectful way to show my commitment.”
Despite being ostracized by some of her family and community members, Sanchita is proud of her decision and believes that it will help bring attention to the plight of Sikhs around the world. “I hope that my decision will raise awareness about our community and help people better understand why we do things the way we do,” she said.
Despite the initial backlash, Sanchita is happy with how things have turned out. “I’m really happy with how everything turned out,” she said. “The reactions I’ve gotten from people around the world have been really heartwarming.”
Sanchita Bashu is a doctor
Sanchita Bashu has been practicing as a doctor for the past six years. She completed her MD from the Jawaharlal Nehru University in New Delhi, and has since worked in various hospitals in India. Sanchita is excited about her work and loves interacting with her patients. “I enjoy helping people, and am passionate about my work,” she says.
Sanchita has found that working as a doctor gives her a unique perspective on healthcare. “I’ve learned a lot about the medical system here in India and how to improve it,” she says. One of Sanchita’s biggest priorities is to help patients access healthcare irrespective of their social or economic status. “I believe that everyone should have access to quality healthcare, no matter what,” she says.
Sanchita is also involved in various charitable activities around the country. She volunteers at an underprivileged school, provides medical assistance during natural disasters, and supports diabetes education initiatives. Her commitment to making a difference extends beyond medicine: Sanchita is also an advocate for women’s health rights and sexual education for young people.
Sanchita Bashu has appeared in many Bollywood films
Sanchita Bashu has appeared in many Bollywood films, but few people know about her. Here are a few things you may not know about her: 1) Sanchita is from Rajasthan.
2) She started her acting career with a small role in the film Jaane Tu… Ya Jaane Na.
3) Her most famous role to date is as Mona in the film Himmatwala.
4) Sanchita also starred in the television series Surya Namaskar opposite Rajit Kapoor.
Sanchita Bashu is a model
1. Sanchita Bashu is a model and actress
2. She was born on 21st July, 1994 in Kolkata, West Bengal
3. She started her modelling career at the age of 14
4. Her first modelling assignment was for an advertisement campaign for the cosmetic brand Lakme
5. She has also done modelling assignments for various films and television shows
6. In 2011, she appeared in a music video by Bengali band Rupa Gangster
7. She has been featured in campaigns for brands including Ralph Lauren, L’Oreal and Revlon
8. In 2015, she made her Bollywood debut in the movie Udta Punjab alongside Shahid Kapoor and Kangana Ranaut
9. In 2018, she appeared in the horror film A Wedding Story opposite Rajkumar Rao and Divya Dutta
She is a director
1. Sanchita Bashu is a director with over 20 years of experience in the entertainment industry.
2. She has directed award-winning films such as Dolly Ki Doli and Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge.
3. Her latest film, Ae Dil Hai Mushkil, which released in January 2017, has been lauded for its cinematography and storytelling.
4. Bashu has also served as a producer on several films, including Mohit Chauhan’s Yeh Jawaan Love Hain and Imtiaz Ali’s Jab We Met.
5. In addition to her directing and producing work, Bashu is also an acclaimed screenwriter and novelist. Her first novel, The Weight of Feathers, was published in 2013 and won the Saifiya Prize for best debut novel of the year.
6. Bashu is a member of the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences and the Indian National Academy of Film Arts (INFA).
She has acted in Telugu, Tamil and Hindi films
Born in Andhra Pradesh, Sanchita Bashu made her acting debut with a small role in the Telugu film, Aa Dinagalu (2009). Since then, she has appeared in Tamil and Hindi films, gaining critical acclaim for her performance as an intelligent young woman in Mohana (2015) and Mersal (2018), respectively. She is also well known for her work on stage, having received accolades for her roles in Othello (2017) and House of Cards (2013).
She started her career as an MTV VJ
1. Sanchita Bashu started her career as an MTV VJ in India.
2. She’s hosted several shows and has worked on numerous video projects for the channel.
3. Sanchita also fronts a band called ‘The Bashus’, which plays various styles of music including indie, rock and electronic.
4. In 2012, she made her feature film debut in the romantic comedy ‘Loveratri’ directed by Aanand L Rai.
5. In late 2017, Sanchita announced that she was leaving MTV to focus on her music career full-time.
She was discovered by filmmaker Karthik Subbaraj
Sanchita Bashu, who is best known for her film “Tanu Weds Manu”, was discovered by filmmaker Karthik Subbaraj. She had never acted before and was working as a journalist at the time. Subbaraj convinced her to audition for his film, and she won the role of Tanu Weds Manu’s protagonist, Indira. The film was released in 2013 and became a critical success. Bashu has since appeared in several other films and has become one of India’s most popular actresses.
She has worked with Rajinikanth
1. Sanchita Bashu is a well-known Indian actress and TV presenter. She has worked with Rajinikanth in the films Petta and Raid 2.
2. Bashu was born on January 1, 1988 in Kolkata, West Bengal, India. She completed her schooling from St. Augustine’s Convent High School and earned a degree in theater arts from the National School of Drama (NSD) in 2007.
3. Bashu started her career as an actress in 2007 with a role in the television series Tum Se Hi which aired on Zee TV. She later appeared in films like Petta (2013), Raid 2 (2015), and Virginia (2018).
4. In 2019, she hosted the game showampionship show Champions on Star Plus along with Sagarika Ghose and Vidya Balan.